Professional Cabling Solutions, LLC(“Corporation” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website professionalcablingsolutions.com (our “Website”) and its subdomains and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website or in e-mail and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third party.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 17
Our Website is not intended for children under 17 years of age. No one under age 17 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 17. If you are under 17, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 17 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 17, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, company name, postal address, e-mail address, fax number and telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as comments or questions about the site and answers to survey questions; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please complete the form on our Contact Us page. When completing this form select Other under Request Type and type OPT OUT in the comments box and send to us by clicking SUBMIT. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Corporation as a result of a product or service inquiries or other transactions.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Corporation’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Corporation about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights or property of Corporation, our customers or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- PPromotional Offers from the Corporation. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Corporation to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by completing the form on our Contact Us page. When completing this form select Other under Request Type and type OPT OUT in the comments box and send to us by clicking SUBMIT. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Corporation as a result of a product or service inquiries or other transactions.
CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send us updates you would like us to make by completing the form on our Contact Us page. When completing this form select Other under Request Type and type the information you wish us to correct or to delete any personal information that you have provided to us in the comments box and send to us by clicking SUBMIT. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If, when or where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.